HARDI ISO LOWDRIFT-110 NozzlesSKU:
€ 4,10 – € 6,81 (ex. tax)
The HARDI LOWDRIFT nozzle is recommended for spraying when there is a risk of drift. The reduced number of fine droplets in these nozzles makes them less sensitive to wind.
- ISO-compliant colours, flow and dimensions
- Working pressure: 1.5 to 5 bars
- Boom height: 35 to 70 cm (50 cm recommended)
- Precision-moulded SYNTAL thermoplastic or durable CERAMIC
- SINGLE nozzle or COLORTIPs with nozzle integrated in SNAP-FIT cap
This nozzle uses a restrictor to meter the flow. The restrictor is designed to prevent the nozzle from clogging up by minimising chemical residues. It can be easily removed with the HARDI key for cleaning of the nozzle.