HARDI ISO INJET nozzlesSKU:
€ 10,83 – € 14,60 (ex. tax)
The HARDI INJET nozzles can be used in unfavorable weather conditions when spraying cannot be postponed. The INJET nozzles are recommended for spray applications where drift reduction is a priority.
- Air injector nozzles with large drift reduction
- SO: flow rate, color and designation
- Working pressure: 40 to 120 psi
- Application rates from 3 to 40 gallons per acre (gpa) at a speed of 10 miles per hour (mph)
- B-JET edge nozzles for precise application along non-target areas and bodies of water
- Available in SYNTAL and CERAMIC
HARDI INJET nozzles are mounted on HARDI devices with black caps for ISO/INJET nozzles (334083) and nozzle filters.
JKI – drift reduction
50% – INJET 02, INJET 025
75% – INJET 03, INJET 04
90% – INJET 05